The Dashboard with Graphs
Credit Dashboard with ticker for easier credit monitoring
Exposure Surplus/Shortfall and Margin Ratio online monitoring
Collateral Surplus/Shortfall, Loan-to-Value and Margin Ratio online monitoring
Pledging and Cross Pledging support
Lending Ratio Maintenance
Maintenance of Lending Ratios across different levels (asset class/sub class, specific instrument, instrument specific to customers).
The OneView Portfolio Lending module is a Credit Policy Management, monitoring and simulation tool, targeted towards Private Banking and Wealth Management institutions.
The OneView solution is delivered with an integration layer which allows it to be easily interfaced with leading Wealth Management platforms and is delivered with a standard interface to the Triple'A solution delivered by Temenos.
Expand your Platform capabilities, Talk to us now..!
OneView includes the following key functions:
- Maintenance of Lending Ratios across different levels (asset class/sub class, specific instrument, instrument specific to customers).
- Based on Lombard Credit Valuation model, calculates the net lending value of a position and portfolios
- Multilayer concentration limits at both portfolio and bank levels in quantity, price, market value or percentage concentration caps
- Main and sub-Credit Facilities utilization online monitoring
- Collateral Surplus/Shortfall, Loan-to-Value and Margin Ratio online monitoring
- Audit trail of credit policy changes and ability to store historical credit policies
- Credit Dashboard with ticker for easier credit monitoring
- Pledging and Cross Pledging support
- Various cross-currency matching methods
- Loan drawdown simulation
- On demand Market stress tests on specific securities, multiple exchange markets and industries, securities prices, variations as well as fluctuations on multiple currency pair exchange rates
- Graphical User interfaces for Credit Managers, Head of Business and Relationship Managers and the like
- Graphical credit rule builder allowing credit managers to create new credit rules without the involvement of IT
- Maker/Checker workflow validation on credit policy changes
When used in conjunction with OneNotify, notifications can be sent to Credit Managers, Relationship Managers, Operations staff and even clients based on credit events in the portfolio, for example, a margin call or top-up requirement.
OneView is a Java based application and will support both the JBoss and Websphere application servers in a windows, Unix or Linux environment. It operates with an open database layer and can be implemented on Sybase, MS SQL and Oracle.